Thursday, June 14

SATG's Guide: Smoking Hot Reasons to Watch Euro 2012 (Part 2)


Spending some sleepless nights myself catching Euro 2012 on TV. I blame these European men with their funny accents and hard-board abs! Ladies, can anybody tell me why European men are so hot?!?

Now, where were we? Oh, yes... Here comes the second part of the smoking hot reasons why I deprive myself of sleep. Aside from watching the beautiful sport, here are 7 more beautiful men to watch at Euro 2012. Ogle on, ladies!

(Part One HERE.)



Name: Theo Walcott
Age: 23
National Team: England

Theo Walcott is a dream covered in chocolate. And yes, every one loves chocolate!

Name: Cristiano Ronaldo
Age: 27
National Team: Portugal

It would be a crime not to include CR7 in this list, or any list for that matter concerning the Hottest Men in the world of football. So he may go overboard with the grooming thing but there's no denying that Cristiano is a fine looking man.

Name: Milan Baros
Age: 30
National Team: Czech Republic

The Czech striker is always taking his shirt off. I thoroughly approve.

 Name: Tobias Mikkelsen
Age: 25
National Team: Denmark

Good things come out of Denmark, like butter, beer, bacon and Tobias Mikkelsen.

 Name: Matt Hummels
Age: 23
National Team: Germany

Clearly Orlando Bloom will play him in the movie of his life.

Name: Xabi Alonso
Age: 30
National Team: Spain

Can we just put the whole Spain roster in this list?!? Cutie Xabi Alonso is not only a skillful football player, but also a very caring husband and dedicated father. I think I just heard the whole world sigh.

Name: Mathieu Debuchy
Age: 26
National Team: France

Seriously, stop it with the gay rumors. If I was Giroud, I would also celebrate a goal by smooching this hottie.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...